HOW IT WORKS:
NAVO is proud to offer subsidized classes in partnership with Reach Out Kansas Inc. (ROKI) reachoutkansas.org
All classes are delivered remotely/online on Zoom platform.
New to Zoom? Learn here: https://zoom.us/. In short, it is the best videoconference platform available in the market, at the moment.
The dates: from July 6 to August 2 (4 weeks)
Prerequisite for music classes: you need an instrument.
The classes are offered, regardless of your age, at levels:
Math & Physics Music
30min - Elementary 30min - Elementary/Pre-School (ages 3-5 years old) *Parental participation required!
45min - Middle School 30min - Beginner
60min - High School 60min - Intermediate
60min - SAT/ACT class 60min - Advanced
Continuing education students and senior citizens are especially encouraged to join to take the classes.
1. Based on your previous experience (beginners welcome) DETERMINE which category would be the best fit for you. Children under 12 will do better with an adult by their side!
2. SEARCH FOR YOUR CONVENIENT CLASS by looking at the calendar/schedule (link here). Learn about what you will learn in that class and who will be your teacher.
3. REGISTER for the class and get a confirmation email with a zoom link. Registration closes closes 24 hours before the class start time. Once you receive the link, we recommend you to download the link to your device ahead of time before the class.
3a. If you find no matching classes or/and would like to schedule a private lesson with a particular teacher, please send us a message for consideration and we will do our best to accommodate. Follow the link to contact us: www.navoarts.com/contact
4. Lastly, consider ‘Pay what you can’ (PWYC), if you can. Otherwise, we are happy to give you the lesson free of charge.
These high-quality classes are offered based on ‘Pay what you can’ (PWYC) business model. PWYC is a non-profit or revenue driven plan of action which does not rely on set costs for its merchandise, but rather requests that clients pay what they feel the item or administration is worth to them or what they can afford to pay. IT RELIES ON CORRESPONDENCE AND TRUST TO SUCCEED.
Pay what you can is often seen as a donation and not actually as purchasing a product for the organization to make a huge profit.
However, we would like you to know THEIR VALUE:
Group classes (3-5 people) Private lessons (depending on teachers):
$30 = 30min class From $70 to $100 per hour.
$45 = 45min class
$60 = 60min class
You can make a payment/donation here (link) or by sending a check to:
NAVO/ROKI (Reach Out Kansas Inc.)
7400 W. 110th St.
750 Commerce Plaza II
Overland Park, KS 66210
Would you be interested in SPONSORING a STUDENT?
Click here to find out how you can contribute to someone's education in your community!
Classes start on July 6
* Disclaimer: For full and convenient experience on our website please use a device larger than phone.